1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Samsung Galaxy S2 Wireless turns off! Help!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Kataklysmyk, Mar 1, 2012.

1. Kataklysmyk

Kataklysmyk New Member

Mar 1, 2012
    Hi everyone, I was just wondering if anyone could help me.

I have recently bought a Samsung Galaxy S2 but recently the wireless has been playing up. I use Whatsapp quite frequently however I have noticed if I don't touch my phone I don't recieve any messages from Whatsapp, which relys on wireless if it is activated. When I pick up my phone and start interacting with it, I get an influx of whatsapp messages.
    It seems that the wireless may have some sort of sleep mode and turns itself off after a while. Is there a way in which to change this or am I talking utter rubbish?
    If anyone could help me that would be fantastic! :) Thank you!

Advertisement

2. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>}

Jan 31, 2011
    Male
    Entrepreneur / Business Owner - Freelance Writer
    Loganville, GA
    Hello and welcome aboard - thanks for joining the forums. ;)

I'm not familiar with the app you are talking about, so I'll redirect you over to your device's area of support - maybe someone might have some knowledge of this app, and will chime in to help you out.

Since there are a few carriers who have the Samsung Galaxy SG2, so I've posted all variants of this phone. Just choose your device model. I hope you will get an answer for your concern.

Samsung Galaxy S2 (AT&T) - Android Forums - (AT&T)
    Samsung Galaxy S2 (T-Mobile) - Android Forums - (T-mobile)
    Samsung Epic 4G Touch - Android Forums - (Sprint)
    Samsung Galaxy S2 (International) - Android Forums - (International)
    Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket - Android Forums
    Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket HD - Android Forums

Enjoy these forums.
    Edit: Sometimes most of these applications cause more 'problem' than any anything else.

3. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH

Feb 19, 2010
    Male
    Hi!

Welcome. I just wanted to welcome you and help advise you that this is the wrong section to ask questions. It's for "hello's". There's a list of sections here: http://androidforums.com/ Please pick your section and post your there. No one but a few guides and moderators venture in here. Sadly, our knowledge is not ubiquitous. :)

Good luck!