• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Samsung Galaxy S4 time/notifications problem

vvBAZOOKAvv

Lurker
Jan 29, 2014
Hello,
I am having the following problem for several days now:
I do not get any notifications via facebook.I thought that was a minor problem,
but I think it is caused by something different.
Because everytime I send a message to someone via the facebook-app it says sent 17:20, no matter what the actual time is.
Enabling the phone to get the time automatically or just set the time does not make it any better.
I thought the problem would only affect the facebook-app but now I sent a sms and it also says that its sent at 17:20.
And that causes the app to fail to sort the most recent messages, because after sent, it places it somewhere in between messages where 17:20 fits in.
And thats why I think that the facebook notifications are not working properly, because it is not noticed as such, because since its always recieved at 17:20 it does not recognize it as recent message.
It is very difficult to explain, and even more difficult to find someone who posted the same problem already, I hope you understood what my problem is.
I even updated my phone because of that, hoping it would fix that problem

Thanks in advance

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones