1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Samsung Galaxy Tab A Update Failed

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by MikeyrInFL, Aug 16, 2017.

1. MikeyrInFL

MikeyrInFL Lurker
    None

Dec 26, 2010
    Male
    Entertainer
    Jeffersonville
    I ran a software update on my wife's Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 tablet. Everything seemed fine until the restart, the message was that the update failed. Then when rebooted only get a black screen with text that includes gold text at top: Android Recovery; MMB29K.T580UEU2APL4; samsung/gtax1wifixx/gtax1wifi; 6.0.1/MMB29k/T580UEU2APL4; user/release-keys; Use volume up/down and power.
    The options below that in blue text: Reboot system now; Reboot to bootloader; Apply update from ADB; Apply update from SD card; Wipe data/factory reset; Wipe cache partition; Mount /system; View recovery logs; Power off. There is white and red text at bottom of screen: White text: No support SINGLE-SKU; Supported API: 3. Red Text: dm-verify verification faild...; Need to check DTK first...

I have no idea what to do next. Wipe is not an option! My wife has a tod of critical work on tablet... How should I proceed to resolve this issue?

Advertisement

2. carliwhoknows

carliwhoknows Lurker
    None

Jan 2, 2018
    Mines the same,my error says to go to samsung servicecentre! And ive tryed wipeing mine also and that didnt work either.