• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

samsung mini 5570, 1500mAh? is it advisable for usage?

aqsiangelo

Lurker
Oct 8, 2011
the original samsung battery is 1200mAh. im planning to buy a new battery as soon as possible due to fast drainage of the battery. i was thingking about 1500mAh? is it advisable to use it in samsung galaxy mini 5570? will it damage the phone? will it prologue the battery life of the unit? what may happen? can anyone please answer me?

i will apreciate it :) thank you.

the original samsung battery is 1200mAh. im planning to buy a new battery as soon as possible due to fast drainage of the battery. i was thingking about 1500mAh? is it advisable to use it in samsung galaxy mini 5570? will it damage the phone? will it prologue the battery life of the unit? what may happen? can anyone please answer me?

i will apreciate it :) thank you.

I guess it might work but it is highly dis recommended.. Also it is better to ask someone from samsung center or other technician who are expert on it...

Upvote 0
OEM batteries are better any day compared to Non-OEM batteries even the mAH factor is high in Non-OEM. 'mAH' doesnot decide everything, the quality of Lithium Ions are also plays a huge factor in Battery Management. I will recommend Samsung Original OEM batteries any day.

I totally agree... OEMs are always the best as they are completely compatible with our device (both hardware and software). :)

Upvote 0
I guess it might work but it is highly dis recommended.. Also it is better to ask someone from samsung center or other technician who are expert on it...

Why is it highly dis recommended and by who exactly?

No point asking samsung about any products they don't make because they will always try to self you one of their own products in all cases no matter what.

Ok... but you got to know you are responsible for anything...
Do it at your Own Risk :)

Different battery isn't any more irresponsible than an original battery

OEM batteries are better any day compared to Non-OEM batteries even the mAH factor is high in Non-OEM. 'mAH' doesnot decide everything, the quality of Lithium Ions are also plays a huge factor in Battery Management. I will recommend Samsung Original OEM batteries any day.

This is untrue, with regards to budget batteries or equipment all non OEM equipment is made to be better than the original, their key selling point is the enhancement of over the original/standard equipment.

Quality of non OEM compared to OEM is a different argument.

I highly doubt any of you here have owned/used the 1500 mAh battery therefore your argument is based on fairy tales (No insults intended)

I have used the 1500 mAh battery and it is 100% better than the original OEM 1200 mAh by far, i got mine off ebay. I was considering getting an even bigger none OEM battery but that is not needed as my current battery is more than good enough

Here is my post from a pervious thread about battery and prices

I had a quick look on ebay and came across 3 banging deals

Deal 1, 1500 mAh battery for

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones