• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Samsung Moment - USELESS PIECE OF SHAT!!!

Make you fall in love with the phone

QFT. By loading joey's kernel on my phone and removing the apps made my phone ridiculously better. Battery life was significantly improved over stock CL14 (still kinda "meh" but much better than CJ05 and CL14). The phone is entirely functional, the sprint update utility made it super easy, and entirely fool proof (for me and most others).

Upvote 0
I know it is horrible pinging ips and addresses at our store is horrendous on a 4g connection. Though I consider 100+ bad, used to playing with 30-50.

Well I was comparing it to 3g, and remember its in its infancy. Remember when 3g first rolled out(probably not, as most people didn't adopt 3g until recently). Well, its 10x+ better now. The same will happen with 4g, as more towers are constructed, and hardware is refined.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones