1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Samsung S6 Edge Plus Touchscreen issues

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by ssandler, Jan 27, 2016.

1. ssandler

ssandler Newbie

I just purchases an S6 edge +. Phone is cool but I am having a horrible time with texting and swiping to different apps. When I go into apps and I swipe up or down to move to other apps but it constantly thinks I am click on an app. I have to press hard to move it then it happens again.

When texting i type in a word using 1 finger and it things I am using Swipe and scatters words and letters.

I have tried factory reset, wiping cache, removing Nova Launcher, and gone into accessibility and still no luck. Issues still exists. I don't feel like wasting over an hour at the Verizon store switching devices.

I know there are several different responses to this issue but does anyone know if there is a fix for this issue?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. ssandler

ssandler Newbie

**Update** - received a warranty replacement phone and issues have gone away. Phone operates as designed.

Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus release date was August 2015. Features and Specs include a 5.7" inch screen, 16MP camera, 4GB RAM, Exynos 7420 Octa processor, and 3000mAh battery.

August 2015
Release Date
Reviews