• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Samsung Vibrant & Mac

HI all,
just picked up my Samsung Vibrant and am thoroughly blown away by the difficulty I am having transferring music to the phone. I use a mac running Snow Leopard 10.6.4. I am far from a technological ****** but I can NOT get music to my phone! I've tried iTune my Walkman and Double Twist. It doesn't seem as though my mac can see the phone. Yes, I have mounted it. Thanks in advance for your help.

HI all,
just picked up my Samsung Vibrant and am thoroughly blown away by the difficulty I am having transferring music to the phone. I use a mac running Snow Leopard 10.6.4. I am far from a technological ****** but I can NOT get music to my phone! I've tried iTune my Walkman and Double Twist. It doesn't seem as though my mac can see the phone. Yes, I have mounted it. Thanks in advance for your help.

I tried to move some photos from my Mac to my Tmobile Vibrant.. Computer won't mount the Vibrant...and some how I erased Avatar. I just got the phone a few hours ago and have not watched the movie...

Any advice on how to get pictures, videos and music from a Mac to a Vibrant?

Thanks!

You both may need to format your SD card. Actually, Prime, you might have already done that which is why Avatar is gone.

Have you tried restarting the computer and the phone? Are all your drivers up to date?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones