• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

saved pictures, taken from camera, location, moving...

runLoganrun

Nov 28, 2009
Hi everybody,

kinda confused on this subject. I had an app called OI manager, or something like that, which allowed me to get into the phone storage, but I couldn't find any media files in there. When I open "pictures" from the phone, it brings up everything on phone plus my wallpaper folder on sd card, but then going from my computer into sd card of course only brings up the wallpapers I put on it. I have an app for pc, Droid Explorer, which i haven't tried yet, but I'd like to be able to access the pics directly from my computer via usb so I can transfer them easily, and better yet when I take the pics have them saved directly to a "Picture" folder on sd card so as not to hog the limited phone memory. I looked all through the settings, but couldn't find anything.

Does anyone know how this works?

Thanks!
rlr

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones