• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Say byebye to Insomnia with Android free app Brainwave Tuner

Have you suffered insomnia?

I am a college student, I always feel upset under the hearvy burden of study. I can't go to sleep every night until the mid night. I am sad about this and go to my doctor. he introduce me about a free software which have a lot of music can help with sleep. So i try it every night, the music is magic,lol..., make me feel sleepy and go to deeply sleep until next morning. It named Brainwave Tuner, i love it and recommanded to my friends who have same problem as me. We all feel good.Just share my experience here, I hope Brainwave Tuner can help more and more people.

I don't usually have trouble getting to sleep, but I often wake up after four or five hours and can't get back to sleep.

I woke up twice yesterday, and ran this app (the lite version) both times and it worked like a champ. Interestingly, it also gave me some interesting waking dreams before I went completely back to sleep.

More experimentation is needed, but I'm encouraged so far. :)

Upvote 0
Have you suffered insomnia?

I am a college student, I always feel upset under the hearvy burden of study. I can't go to sleep every night until the mid night. I am sad about this and go to my doctor. he introduce me about a free software which have a lot of music can help with sleep. So i try it every night, the music is magic,lol..., make me feel sleepy and go to deeply sleep until next morning. It named Brainwave Tuner, i love it and recommanded to my friends who have same problem as me. We all feel good.Just share my experience here, I hope Brainwave Tuner can help more and more people.

Hi, thanks for sharing this good application with us.

I have tried it for several days and found that the 'Self-hypnosis' is fantastic. I am a free-lancer and used to writing at night, so I hardly fall into sleep after mid-night. With listening to the sounds generated by Brainwave Tuner, I can fall into sleep gradually...LoL

Will also try the full version!

Upvote 0
Astroturfing warning. Seems hard to believe that afoualer and Caelia11 aren't the same person...

+1 Dont think its not that obvious, afouler. One single post from caelia11 just to comment how perfect ur app is, plus describing his fake job title (wth?) just like what you did not to mention the similar english.

Anyway I'd like to recommend Lightning Bug. It plays other sounds like rain, lightning, waves on the beach and it also has a night clock.

Upvote 0
BrainwaveTuner_thumb.png
It's worth to have a try, 16 Preset Sound Patterns are included in Brainwave Tuner:

- Headache Therapy: Helps alleviating headaches with mix of steady low tones.
- Meditation: Helps attaining a meditative state of mind quickly. The effect will be better with no noise background or other special effects.
- Schumann Resonance: Helps meditating with a steady 7.83Hz tone. This is the resonance frequency of the Earth

Upvote 0
I would try it but I have been going to sleep listening to white noise since I was a kid. Asleep in less than 5 minutes most nights to the drone of a fan. Doubt I could change that at this late date. If the power goes out I lay and stare at the ceiling until it comes back on. Every odd sound seems amplified. What was that?! I sure hope that was just a tree limb creaking!:eek:

Upvote 0
I'm just picturing this conversation.

OP: Doc, I can't sleep. I can't fall asleep. Nothing works.
Dr: Well, I really should prescribe some meds or examine you for physical causes or possibly refer you to a shrink for psychological causes, but I'm not gonna do that. Have you tried this Android app? It's free.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones