• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Say Hello to ABCINDICATE

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh god I'm still thinking of the poop , per and tears...LMFAO....

seriously if someone could get sense on the admire fully working i would eat a peanut butter sandwich poop and cry all at the same time and take a pic and post it on the abc facebook site and do it with no shame lmfao. i remember my first android phone was the mytouch 3g and devs put sense on it and i loved it and it seems sense went away from every phone ive had since then and i miss it . but hey anything can happen i hope. lmao

Upvote 0
seriously if someone could get sense on the admire fully working i would eat a peanut butter sandwich poop and cry all at the same time and take a pic and post it on the abc facebook site and do it with no shame lmfao. I remember my first android phone was the mytouch 3g and devs put sense on it and i loved it and it seems sense went away from every phone ive had since then and i miss it . But hey anything can happen i hope. Lmao

you heard it folks...we have a challenge...let's get someone on this port and see this pic posted soon...lol....whoever wants a piece of sense just pm viperdink and boraichee and RetroDelete he will dish out who does what on this one...lol...

Upvote 0
sorry Paris but I gotta hold you to that one....lol. someone screenshot his post for proof before he changes his mind and edits....LOL.

clear the focus up...we want real tears...maybe a toilet paper napkin for the sandwich...lol...I see you as a boxer man...let's keep it clean...lol...oh god now I'm crying...lol...what a visual.

I here by vow that if someone gives the admire a 100 percent fully functional sense rom that you will see a pic of me on the shitter eating a peanut butter sandwich and crying tears of joy with toilet paper and one hand and the sandwich in the other. i am a man of my word so put in on facebook, copy and paste to your phone put it on youtube whatever lmao. one thing i learned in the military is integrity and i will keep my word!!!!

Upvote 0
I think we should spend more time on less roms. Ab your have more roms then everyone else together. I think it gives to much to choose from. Just my 2 cents. If we all work on 2 or 3 instead of hella i think we could make gold.

He proves a good point. If we can finish up CM7

we can then fix MIUI, & the ports from the prevail.

THEN make a GingerKangCreamSandwhich.

THEN build a Sense ROM.

THEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN get started on kanging CM9 and AOSP..

I have a friend that's gotten started on AOSP, he just doesn't post on AF.

Upvote 0
Dude, that would be great.

What's in store for the OpenVitality ROM's?

• Stock deodexed
  • Bloat free
  • Pre-rooted
  • Fast-ass Performance tweaks (on stock, with no init.d ;) )
  • Custom UI
  • Power options (reboot, recovery, etc..)
  • Framework tweaks
  • Working on ICS themed gmail and mms apks

And whatever else comes along the way.
Once v-1.0 stable is released, I'll be working on ext4 port, but I'll have to dig into req's kernel first to see if I can un-break wifi/gps/data (as MPCS kernel apparently differs from Crickets).

Upvote 0
Got a few screenies for a teaser.

Attachments

• shot_000002.png
    shot_000002.png
    36.5 KB · Views: 106
  • shot_000005.png
    shot_000005.png
    194.7 KB · Views: 60
  • shot_000006.png
    shot_000006.png
    25.4 KB · Views: 98
  • shot_000007.png
    shot_000007.png
    156.7 KB · Views: 120
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones