• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Saying bye to my fellow Hero users.

dhinez

Oct 21, 2009
Sumter
I just wanted to say bye to the Sprint Hero sub-forums as I have my HTC EVO sitting next to me. It's been a great yet frustrating time. I was the first one in line at my Sprint Store to receive my Evo, and the first in my town to have one activated. It's a bittersweet ending for my Hero. It will be going to my wife as she hates her Blackberry. Here is a picture of little brother standing next to big brother. Irony is the Hero is the big brother, lol.:D

SUNP0018.jpg

It's the same platform as the Hero minus the live wallpaper, faster processor, and other minor things. I like the phone a lot. Gaming is so much faster and smoother. Apps open up faster. No ringer lag. The screen is amazing. The camera flash is a plus. It's very beautiful. I'll give a full review in a few.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones