• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Screen gone wonky

Harp

Lurker
Nov 8, 2009
My wife noticed that the colors on her screen had changed. I figured she'd selected a weird Scene/Theme...but that wasn't the case. By handling the phone I noticed that the screen was flashing and changing colors based on where I put my fingers on the sides of the phone.

If I lightly press on the left lower edge, all whites turn yellow. If I press on the left middle edge, everything gets a red tone to it, etc. etc.

I called VZW and of course they haven't heard of this problem...then the rep hung up on me (hopefully, on accident). You would think that she could have easily called me back...I waited...but nothing. So I called again. They don't want to ship me a new one without first receiving the old one back so suggested I go to a store and try to exchange it there...nice!

I'm not happy right now. :mad:

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones