• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Screen rotation in Navigation mode

Boddu

Lurker
Dec 18, 2012
All,

I apologize if this topic has already been discussed. I could not find the thread discussing this.

My issue is that the screen rotates 90 deg either way in navigation mode but with my old phone (Samsung Galaxy Nexus), the screen would also rotate 180 deg making it easy to plug in the charger and still be able to see the screen right side up. I can't get this to happen with my Note II. The screen will not rotate upside down. This make it really difficult to use the navigation feature while also charging the phone at the same time.

Anyone know of a way to fix this?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Bo

All,

I apologize if this topic has already been discussed. I could not find the thread discussing this.

My issue is that the screen rotates 90 deg either way in navigation mode but with my old phone (Samsung Galaxy Nexus), the screen would also rotate 180 deg making it easy to plug in the charger and still be able to see the screen right side up. I can't get this to happen with my Note II. The screen will not rotate upside down. This make it really difficult to use the navigation feature while also charging the phone at the same time.

Anyone know of a way to fix this?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Bo

Welcome to AF, Boddu.

There are apps in Google Play which address this (some free!). RotationLocker, Ultimate Rotation Control, etc. Do a search in there. ;)

Reactions: Boddu
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones