• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Screenshots - How to guide

geemacd

Apr 19, 2010
Scotland
www.rangersfc.info
Thanks to Desireme for this guide, but thought this as a tip would help folks out.

Follow this guide

How to take screenshots of your Android based phone from Windows – Simple Help

To get the Android drivers, i had to install the HTC Sync program that comes on the disc with your phone, or you can download the drivers from the HTC Site: HTC Desire - Software Download

To enable USB Debugging: Settings->Applications->Development->USB Debugging.

Once you have everything installed and run the DDBMS.bat, which starts the Davlik Debugger.

Single left click on the device (your phone listed). Loadsa info will scroll up in the bottom pane.

Then just go Device (menu) and screen capture. The rest is simple.

I then created an account on Photobucket.com to host the images that i took.

Reactions: Eris Ed
I'm having an issue with the Dalvik Debug monitor, instead of describing the message box I'm getting I've just supplied a screenshot, if anyone has came across this can you maybe give me a way forward? I've tried connecting the Desire in Sync mode and charge only. Same result every time unfortunately

htcfaff1.jpg

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones