• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Second lock screen

Bluemotorx

Lurker
May 25, 2017
Recently I turned on my zte zmax pro and it had a second lock screen that said I had to swipe to go to my original lock screen to finnaly open my phone I've locked up why it's happening and people said it had to do with the peel remote app but I do not have that app installed and I have no cleaning or boosting apps which usually comes whit those types of lock screens. If you know how to get rid of it plz help me out. Thanks
Screenshot_20170525-124809.png

Is it still there if you boot into safe mode?

If it is, then it's an update to one of your pre-installed apps that's responsible. If not then it's an app you've installed.

I know that doesn't identify it, but it would narrow it a bit. It certainly looks like the Peel Smart Remote screen, but you say it's not installed so it must be something else using the same junkware.

Reactions: mikedt
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones