• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Seidio Innocase or Otterbox Commuter?

I have the innocase as well. I love it. It keeps the phone slim. No problems in and out of my pocket. But I've read so many great things about the Otterbox...and seeing now that it's only $20 on newegg, I think I'm going to order it and see which I like better...and whichever one I don't want, I'll pass on to the fiance...she wants a case that's easier to take off than the clear VZW case since she went out and bought the Motorolla multimedia dock. :D

Upvote 0
The Seido innocase is awesome. I have had it for a month, and after a few days you hardly know its even there. Its slim and gives you good grip also. The only problem (if you call it a problem) is that every few weeks ya need to take it off and wipe out the dust that collects under the cover. Takes about 30 seconds to do!! Great case...I got it on Amazon for $24 or $25.....its been a great investment

Upvote 0
I have had my otterbox for a couple weeks and its Awesome. I like the layers of protection and keep it in my pocket. I had a small issue at first I think it was pressing down on my screen because i was unable to do anything, when I rebooted it was fine so it might have been my phone.

The one thing i dont like is when typing on the top row of the keybaord it is kind of difficult to get those top keys.

Make sure to check newegg for a deal. I only paid $22 shipped for mine.

Upvote 0
I have had my otterbox for a couple of weeks now, WOW!!! i love the case, its amazing. Also i use my headphones a lot, and i have noticed that the loose headphone issue is less of a problem because the cover applies a pressure on the jack just enough that it doesnt allow it to wiggle so easily, another great plus.

I highly recommend the otterbox, also get it through newegg.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones