• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Seidio Releasing Accessories for the EVO Shift

kbrn,

Do you the like the case? Does it slide open and close easily? It looks great but I've never been a case guy...I usually like the just a horizontal leather holster.

Thanks for any info....
It's a pretty good case I also was no fan of cases but it's pretty solid and the holster is too the keyboard sliding is just about the same I can't tell any difference since the kw is pretty hard too slide as it is.

And also the Sprint guy told me that it has a 1 year warranty and they would replace it if it breaks

Upvote 0
Seidio, when will the screen protectors become available for the evo shift? i love your screen protectors, and have been loyal to your company since my first smartphone but i need something soon and would prefer to buy you guys then anyone else.

We will receive the screen protector for shift tomorrow (1/17) . Shipping will begin as soon as they pass the QC test.

Thanks

Seidio

Upvote 0
dex4 said:
Couple of questions:

How much thickness will it add to the shift?

Is there any plans to incorporate a kickstand into the case as the shift doesn't have one?

The case adds at most 1.3mm to the device. We don't have any plans to incorporate a kickstand into the case at this time, but I can definitely pass along your request.

We should have the colored cases coming in the next few weeks and we are working on the Innocase Active as well!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones