• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Semi-Transparent Lock Screen

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Hello!

first off, Id like to say that after flashing the .zip file, I really do enjoy the look of your lock screen. I was looking for something nice and simple and this is perfect. The only problem is that I am having many force closes after the flash. Many HTC applications and processes (like People, Clock, Photos, Calendar) force close upon opening each application. I am guessing that flashing this file must be the cause of the problem because I have not done any other flashing or major toying around recently and it started right after the flash.

So if there is a way to keep the lock screen while fixing these force closes, then that's great, but if I must delete the .zip, how would I go about doing that? (I know how to delete it from the SD card, but do not know how to "unflash" the file.)

I should say that I am rooted running PlainJaneV2. Thanks in advance for any help!

*Edit* After continued reading, I am guessing that I must just flash my most recent Nandroid backup and Set everything up again? Wish I would have made a Nandroid before flashing this! Is there an easier way?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones