• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Serious problem.... my phone keeps rebooting

my2384

Lurker
May 2, 2010
Ok, i rooted my phone around a couple weeks ago, and have been trying different types of roms. Today i decided to switch to the fresh2.0d rom and so i placed the zip folder in the root of the sd card. i booted in recovery and selected flash from zip. Once complete, my phone keeps rebooting at the "HTC Quietly brilliant" screen. It does it over and over again. i tried reflashing, taking out the battery and nothing happens. I cant connect to the computer and have no idea what to do.

Any ideas will be appreciated

thanks

The problem is that my entire sd card had been wiped, so i have no zip files to load. Also, I cant connect the phone to the computer because the computer doesnt recognize the device.

I think i will just have to remove the sd card from my phone and connect that to my computer and then save the rom file to the sd card that way.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones