• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Services that are safe to disable on android 13 on Samsung galaxy A51.

Define "safe"? Anything you disable (if the system allows it) will interfere with some function or app. So what's "safe" depends on what you care about breaking or not. For example, I'll happily disable anything related to any "assistant" style app (Google Assistant, Bixby, Alexa, whatever), but others may regard those (or one of them) as a vital service.

I don't know of any such list, but even if I did I'd suggest you found out what things did first rather than taking someone else's word about what it is OK to stop.

Upvote 0
Hello,
I run android 13 on Samsung galaxy A51 phone, is there a list of services that run in the background that are safe to disable?.
Any help would be appreciated
Thanks
i do not know which services that you want to disable. but you can delete bloatware and other system apps. but please as the article suggests and take heed at what @Hadron says about certain things that are deleted could have dire consequences.

you will need to install adb on your computer to do this.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones