• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root setcpu conservative issues?

iamloco724

Android Enthusiast
Nov 6, 2009
could setcpu being set at conservative be cause me some problems past few days my phone shutdown on its on atleast i thought it shutdown but now i think diff at those times i didnt have any notifications so no sign of life all i knew is the power buttons werent doing anything

well today this happened but i had led notification everything else was the same had to pull battery to bring it back to life..so im thinking those other times my phone was actually on i just couldnt get it out of sleep

i changed my kernel the other day thinking it was that well looks like its still happening on beast 1.1

so maybe it is the setcpu settings here they are again..do you think its anything in the profiles for sleep or is it the conservative

my setcpu settings are as follows
max 800/min 250

set on boot/conservative

profiles
charging 550/250
sleep 400/250
power < 20 percent 600/250
failsafe 45c 550/250

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones