• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Several Problems

I've had my phone for a good 3 months now (I love it to DEATH), but I've been having some problems as of late.

1) Certain apps won't install/update that seem to be working fine on other people's phones. (fruit ninja, androzip, drop block demo, etc.)

2) It will randomly won't connect to the mobile network. I try switching it on and off via a widget, the lock/power button, and the menu in settings, but nothing works except rebooting the phone. Is this a Verizon problem or the phone's?

If anyone could give me some insight, it would be appreciated. :D

2) It will randomly won't connect to the mobile network. I try switching it on and off via a widget, the lock/power button, and the menu in settings, but nothing works except rebooting the phone.
Try toggling airplane mode on (wait for the plane icon) and off again. Randomly dropping 3G has been a widespread problem since the Froyo update.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones