• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

ShopSavvy: Should be one of the first apps downloaded

S

SoFLO

First off this is one of my favorite apps on my EVO. It scans almost anything you can imagine including QR codes. You don't need any other app, this does it all. I love how it gives me prices online AND local because when I'm out looking for something there's a reason for it...I'm not going to go back home and order something online.

One minor gripe that I just noticed today. I was shopping for ink and bought a black HP cartridge at Office Max for $14.99. According to ShopSavvy, Office Max and Best Buy were the same. Well I had to stop by Best Buy later unexpectedly and just for the hell of it I went to the ink section. I saw the same cartridge I bought for just $12.99. I don't know if Best Buy jus recently reduced the price or what but it would be nice to have faster updated pricing. I'll check again in the future. Great app regardless.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones