• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

*show off your ReZound screens here**

The latest

u9atu9u6.jpg

Upvote 0
that was ADW. I put it on just to do some screen shots of it as an example maybe for new people that may not be familiar with third party launchers.
I was using one of the adw icon packs to make the icons on the launcher dock

the wallpaper i got from Dolphin HD Browser.

When you first open the browser click on the button that is already there that says wallpapers and there are some good ones in there.

As to the launcher, I've tried go launcher and my phone just doesn't seem to like it for some reason. Do you have any suggestions as to why this may be? Or what would be a better one to use?

Upvote 0
This might be a dumb question but can I add pics from my phone? And if so how?

Do you mean adding pics from your phone to this thread? If so, once you have a screenshot / picture of what you want to share, you will need to have the picture 'hosted' somewhere... there are tons of free image hosting sites, you'll just have to make an account. Photobucket.com is hugely popular, as is imgur.com

To show the picture here, click on the Insert Images icon from your post and insert the URL to your photo at the hosted site and BOOM goes the dynamite -- instant picture in thread.

http://i1018.photobucket.com/albums/af304/Lactose_the_Intolerant/dogsmile.jpg (this is the direct link for the picture below)

this is what happens when you click Insert Images and paste in the link above.

dogsmile.jpg

Reactions: Nosferatu49426
Upvote 0
As to the launcher, I've tried go launcher and my phone just doesn't seem to like it for some reason. Do you have any suggestions as to why this may be? Or what would be a better one to use?

ADW and Nova launchers are very good -- they each have free versions and paid versions. I found that Nova launcher worked better / faster for me.

Reactions: Nosferatu49426
Upvote 0
Do you mean adding pics from your phone to this thread? If so, once you have a screenshot / picture of what you want to share, you will need to have the picture 'hosted' somewhere... there are tons of free image hosting sites, you'll just have to make an account. Photobucket.com is hugely popular, as is imgur.com

To show the picture here, click on the Insert Images icon from your post and insert the URL to your photo at the hosted site and BOOM goes the dynamite -- instant picture in thread.

http://i1018.photobucket.com/albums/af304/Lactose_the_Intolerant/dogsmile.jpg (this is the direct link for the picture below)

this is what happens when you click Insert Images and paste in the link above.

dogsmile.jpg

I will do this as well thank you.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones