• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

*show off your ReZound screens here**

I been using apex on cleanrom 4.3 for a couple weeks now but lately every time I hit home it has to load up the home screen. And it takes like 2 seconds. Starting to annoy me :(
Are you using the "Keep In Memory" setting from the Apex advanced settings menu? If not try it and it should help with redrawing the screen.

Reactions: Bhelios
Upvote 0
So I loaded Business ICS 4.0.1 and changed up my screen and launcher a little bit. I'm running Apex Launcher now, it's really awesome.
2012-05-04_15-18-07-1.jpg
2012-05-03_09-09-30-1.jpg
2012-05-03_09-09-41-1.jpg
2012-05-04_08-42-05-1.jpg
2012-05-03_09-09-57-1.jpg
2012-05-03_13-36-49-1.jpg

What app did you use to create the transparent clock on your fourth page, the one that indicates the temp and forecast in a digital format? That's one of the most innovative clocks I've seen and I couldn't find anything like it in market.

Upvote 0
oOoOOOH Diggin' the widgets, what's the programmmm?

Just a couple pages back...

Except I'm using the beautiful widgets clock now. Looks so much nicer and it has tons of functionality. Plus, accuwether is so much better.

Sorry, paulmz, I copied you. But, copying is the best form of flattery, right? lol :p

Anyway, this is the way I have it now. IMO It looks great. I love my Rezound! The SMS Unread Count Notifications app has some bugs and doesn't work very well for me, hopefully it'll get worked out soon.

Not really into anything big like rooting, but I like to mod the appearance of the desktop other than your typical "tornado of icons". I like the minimalist approach.

2012-03-11_23-30-50.jpg
%255BUNSET%255D.jpg
2012-03-11_23-31-03.jpg

This is what I used:
-ADWLauncher EX
-Folder Organizer shortcuts with Metrostation icons (ADWLauncher add-on)
-Make Your Clock clock/weather widget creator
-SMS Unread Count notifications
-Widgetsoid 2 toggles

Oh and FYI, since the Rezound din't come with a flashlight app (Shame on you HTC), Widgetsoid 2 has a toggle for flashlight (not pictured, just found it). Set it to "Setting 2" and you're good to go. Not 3-level adjustable like the DInc, but it'll work for now until the real flashlight widget comes out.

Upvote 0
What app did you use to create the transparent clock on your fourth page, the one that indicates the temp and forecast in a digital format? That's one of the most innovative clocks I've seen and I couldn't find anything like it in market.

Sorry, haven't been on in awhile and didn't see this. I'm using elecont hd weather from the amazon app store.

Upvote 0
lock_rs.jpg

home_rs.jpg

left_rs.jpg

right_rs.jpg

Those are all my screens. Not sure if using Launcher Pro is in the spirit of things (but having a 5x6 icon homescreen and a 5 icon dock is just too nice to pass up). :p
Also, while the built in screenshot feature is nice, I'm disappointed that it saves them as a low quality .jpg. Is there a way to have the phone save them as a .png?

I MUST ask this! How did you get that YouTube widget?! I absolutely hate the new one!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones