• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

mystiqueen

Apr 10, 2010
can we use our sim card contacts instead of the phone? after i sync my phone to sony ericsson website, more than 50% of my contacts disappeared from my phone. when i sync again hoping to get from SE website back to my phone, even the SE website is down by more than 50%. tried to copy the contacts from sim card to phone and it keep telling me 'the process com.andriod.phone has topped uneapectedly. please try again.' HELP! or else need to key in a number at a time for over 200 contacts...T.T...:(

I had the same problem, try the following :

Delete all contacts from the SE website, you will see that all contact in the phone will be deleted automaticly.

Then use a different phone with you're sim and send the entire adress book through bluetooth to you're X10. This should do the trick. The SE sync website will update itselve.

Best regards

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones