• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Simply Stunning 2.0.2 so far the pick of the litter

Anyone else use the Battery Left widget and running into major issues? I have tried recalibrating quite a few times.. but currently the widget says I have 0% left, yet Phone status shows I'm at 90%. It is constantly doing this since I upgraded to ESE53 builds. the BatteryLife widget however seems to be working just fine.

Upvote 0
Anyone else use the Battery Left widget and running into major issues? I have tried recalibrating quite a few times.. but currently the widget says I have 0% left, yet Phone status shows I'm at 90%. It is constantly doing this since I upgraded to ESE53 builds. the BatteryLife widget however seems to be working just fine.

If you restored it or didnt delete your data that is probably the problem you are having. Uninstall and reinstall would probably do it. I have had battery left give me weird readings a few times after flashing a new rom but if I just let it go for a day or so it works itself out

Upvote 0
If you restored it or didnt delete your data that is probably the problem you are having. Uninstall and reinstall would probably do it. I have had battery left give me weird readings a few times after flashing a new rom but if I just let it go for a day or so it works itself out

I've never bothered restoring battery life, just install the latest version from market after each wipe. Even hitting recalibrate on it here lately still lets it go way off. Trying it again running down from 100%. Using GPS navigation, full brightness, 20 minute phone call, and LWP, it's down to 30% after 3.5 hours.

Upvote 0
I've never bothered restoring battery life, just install the latest version from market after each wipe. Even hitting recalibrate on it here lately still lets it go way off. Trying it again running down from 100%. Using GPS navigation, full brightness, 20 minute phone call, and LWP, it's down to 30% after 3.5 hours.

I think it can take up to 5 days to calibrate. Just let it go without hitting recalibrate for a few days and it will be on point

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones