• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Since you ask so nicely :)

eucalyptus

Lurker
Apr 22, 2010
Hi all,

I just got my first smartphone, and it runs Android ! :) I must say it's a good start in the smartphone world !

After playing with the iPhones of friends, I wanted to have something that was as neat but more open. HTC has just fulfilled that Desire ;-)

I wish to get involved in the Android community and contribute if I can, so I look forward to some hopefully interesting discussions !

Eucalyptus

Hi all,

I just got my first smartphone, and it runs Android ! :) I must say it's a good start in the smartphone world !

After playing with the iPhones of friends, I wanted to have something that was as neat but more open. HTC has just fulfilled that Desire ;-)

I wish to get involved in the Android community and contribute if I can, so I look forward to some hopefully interesting discussions !

Eucalyptus
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones