• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Sirius App when?

I sure hope you are right about it being a 2.1 issue. It seems odd that they would release an app like this to only 2 phones.

It is either an OS thing, a processor thing or a "we don't know any other Android phone names" thing. Most likely an OS thing. Although I am also willing to bet that the app size will be huge for some reason.

Upvote 0
For those who are waiting for the Sirius XM Android app, there's a page on their website where you can sign up to have the app e-mailed to you when it does become available. SIRIUS|XM on Android

It says its for the Droid and the Nexus One, but I'm assuming it will work with 2.1

thanks for the link. I am looking forward to this app. Been a sirius subscriber since Howie jumped on board. Honestly dont know how I lived w/o it. terrestrial radio is just awful. I thought I may cancel once Howard leaves, if he leaves. But I dont think I will now. Besides, i get it renewed as a xmas gift anyway so Im not payin for it anyway

Upvote 0
I installed the Sirius "7 day free trial" app today on my Eris (2.1 leaked v.2) and it loses connection with the server as much as (or more) than Pandora or any other internet streaming music channel. I've never been a Sirius fan, so I don't think I'll be signing up for the paid version of this, after the 7 days are up.

How did you do that when i was told it was not available yet? My connection to pandora hardly ever drops so sirius should work well for me.. I can't wait to have it on my phone wherever i go!

Upvote 0
swifty-albums-stuffs-picture1251-everybody-gets-one.jpg

Everybody gets one.
:D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones