• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Sirius radio?

The problem with Sirius is that even if you are a subscriber you have to pay extra to use your phone to listen. It's a premium upgrade to your service. As far as I can tell and from what Sirius has told me personally, if you try to log into Sirius without this added premium on your accout your log in will fail everytime. I tried to use the sirius app that Sirius made on my brothers Blackberry Tour and it still won't work.

They need to get on the ball though, because of course there is an App for the damn iPod and iPhone and the blackberry...

Upvote 0
The problem with Sirius is that even if you are a subscriber you have to pay extra to use your phone to listen. It's a premium upgrade to your service. As far as I can tell and from what Sirius has told me personally, if you try to log into Sirius without this added premium on your accout your log in will fail everytime. I tried to use the sirius app that Sirius made on my brothers Blackberry Tour and it still won't work.

They need to get on the ball though, because of course there is an App for the damn iPod and iPhone and the blackberry...

I don

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones