• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Whats up Android Community, First Post by me here. At work I got bored and decided to find the answers to questions I've been getting about iPad Competition in the future..and I've started compiling a spreadsheet about them. Any advice and/or help on more information would be greatly appreciated!

SlateComparisonChart.png

Bigger Version:http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AmxhOiyHlfX8dC11aU82SFl5ZjVSb2pBMEVtcjVSVUE&hl=en

These devices are going to replace laptops and netbooks, as many of these are stand-alone devices (unlike the iPad).

Also..if you find a mistake, please tell me and post a link to the source for your correction.

Upvote 0
Some of the release dates:
Neofonie We Pad has been released in other countries already, so it is possible to acquire one now.
Dell Streak Mini 5 has been released in Europe, and will be released here within 30 or so days.
Notion Ink Adam said to be released around Thanksgiving.
Asus EeePad will be one of the last, coming to stores around Christmas time.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones