• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root slayers_cyan_dragon_theme version2.6

Hunterbeav

Android Enthusiast
Sep 26, 2010
Notheast Ohio
I am running mikfroyo 4.5 and I'm trying to flash slayer_cyan_dragon_theme version2.6 with no luck. I am wiping cache and dev cache before flashing theme. When I reboot it makes it to the mikfroyo animation screen then the bottom buttons light up and then screen just goes black. I must pull battery then restore a back up of working Rom. Anyone having any problems flashing these themes. I am using clockworkmod 2.6.0.1 and have been using this version for a long time without one single problem until now. Has anyone updated to version 3.0.0.5 if I were to update would it make all my current backups unuseable.Thanks

Update I did do some moding to the current mikfroyo 4.5 Rom I'm running and thought I would try a new mikfroyo 4.4 Rom and then try flashing the slayers dragon theme to that. Well that did work except no dragon wall paper. Doesn't the wall paper come with the theme. Anyone have suggestions. Thanks

Check the end of the post. All the wallpapers you see are there to grab.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones