• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories slimmest case?

This case actually looks pretty nice. It also looks like it will work well with our screen protectors since it has a slightly larger wrap around lip.

HTC Droid Incredible Silicone Skin Cases

htc-incredible-skin-black.jpg

Upvote 0
Incipio makes a nice one, but not yet for the Incredible. Here's what they just emailed me:

Hello,

Thank you for your email and inquiry. We are expecting to start releasing products for the HTC Incredible in 3-4 weeks. You may reply back to this email if you would like to be put on our notification list for when they arrive. Please contact us if you have any further questions or concerns.

Kind Regards,

Customer Service Team
Incipio Technologies
800-733-0088
support@incipiotech.com

I ordered the Orion Sleeve for the Iphone 3gs and am going to compare it against the N1 Neoprene case. Hopefully Incipio will make their Feather Lite snap on case for the Inc.

Upvote 0
The slimmest case out there is the SOFT TOUCH case and clip combo. I just picked it up this morning. I also have the rubber case with the honeycomb back, and while I like it, its a major fingerprint magnet, and like someone pointed out, the earphone jack gets covered up a little. The combo is awesome for the fact that u can either slip it in your pocket or slide it in the clip...IMO this case is not super protecting, but better then going naked...lol

Upvote 0
Be careful about the Holster/Shell combo being sold by Verizon. We've taken 2 of them back to the store because the phone (in the shell) comes flying out of the holster and smashes to the ground. Waiting on a replacement DInc now too because when it hit the ground, it damaged the power button.

Mine Is pretty tight, and I only use It straight up. I can see It flying out if the case if used horizontally though. Good luck with the next one..

Upvote 0
Mine Is pretty tight, and I only use It straight up. I can see It flying out if the case if used horizontally though. Good luck with the next one..

are you guys talking about the one that you put on your belt clip?

When we went into the Verizon store to look at cases a rep had his Incredible in this and showed us his. His phone already had a dinged corner from it flying off of his belt. It very easily went from upright to sideways and he said all he did was take a step and it came shooting out. He said he didn't recommend that case lol and we ended up with the honeycomb silicone case instead.

Upvote 0
This case actually looks pretty nice. It also looks like it will work well with our screen protectors since it has a slightly larger wrap around lip.

HTC Droid Incredible Silicone Skin Cases

htc-incredible-skin-black.jpg

Is that material a "sticky" rubber that does not slide into pockets well, or the more slippery material like the Verizon silicone case? By how matte it looks I'm guessing it's pretty gummy and sticky? Otherwise I'd love it, as the corners of my overprices and professionally install Invisisheild are getting boogered up by my Verizon case. :mad:

Upvote 0
I called Verizon Customer Service and just added it to my bill. I received it in two days via FedEx.

View attachment 4458

Thanks for that tip. I just called them up and ordered it as well!!!

For those wondering, it was $24.99. It will ship Monday and I will have it on by Wednesday.

dbgoolsby can you take some pics of it possibly with your Inc?

EDIT: Asked them about the extended life battery. Its in the system but not in stock she said. She also said she has no ETA.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones