• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Hi. i did a factory reset today and after it my gs2 is soooooo slow. When scrolling pages or moving widgets etc. what do i do to speed it back up? im sick of this lag.
Any1 please help.

since when? since you bought it? have you checked its CPU / RAM usage? if this started when you bought the phone, (assuming you have not installed any apps yet) i think you need to bring it back to the store. . .

otherwise check your application usage and check the culprit

HTH

Upvote 0
How about telling us a little more about your phone and not that you are just "sick of the lag". To help we need to know what you have installed and when this lag started. Do you ever shut down any apps or are they all running. Any social software running?

the lag started after i did the factory reset. i noticed it when i was scrolling the internet after the reset.
my ram is is at 247mb/837mb.
no apps running in the background.
since reset iv downloaded facebook, but i had it before the the reset. but as i said i noticed it Just after the reset.:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:
wot u guys thinknin?

Upvote 0
the lag started after i did the factory reset. i noticed it when i was scrolling the internet after the reset.
my ram is is at 247mb/837mb.
no apps running in the background.
since reset iv downloaded facebook, but i had it before the the reset. but as i said i noticed it Just after the reset.:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:
wot u guys thinknin?

could you check what application/s have the most usage in CPU?

Settings>Applications>Running Apps

Upvote 0
could you check what application/s have the most usage in CPU?

Settings>Applications>Running Apps

Theres nothing out of the ordinary.
Also when i move apps onto a page( not the home screen), i put them in order of what i want, when i turn my phone off they go back to where they were before i moved them. what do you think the problem is buddy?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones