• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Smartwatch - Price Quality

That is a very subjective question and is dependent on many factors including your needs, taste, and budget. Personally I am a fan of the Moto 360. I have the 1st and 2nd gen watches and love them both. What are you looking or in a watch?

I am looking for buity, durable, good connection with my Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge and middle price smartwatch

Upvote 0
If you don't mind losing out on a touchscreen display (but gaining battery life in the process) you might want to consider the Pebble Time Steel or the Pebble Time Round. They run the Pebble OS instead of Android wear... But do hook into Google Now.

Otherwise the Moto 360 gen 2 and Sony smartwatch 3 are pretty durable at the lower end of the smartwatch price range

Reactions: codesplice
Upvote 0
Recently I bought my S6 Edge and I am not at the time to buy some top smartwatch. What do you think about Motorola Smartwatch Moto 360(1st gen)? It is a good one?
If you don't mind losing out on a touchscreen display (but gaining battery life in the process) you might want to consider the Pebble Time Steel or the Pebble Time Round. They run the Pebble OS instead of Android wear... But do hook into Google Now.

Otherwise the Moto 360 gen 2 and Sony smartwatch 3 are pretty durable at the lower end of the smartwatch price range

Upvote 0
Having bought Pebble Steel, Sony Smartwatch 3, Moto 360 and LG Urbane my current watch, the Huawei Watch, is the best of what's out there. With a choice of bands, "aways on" display and dedicated to Android Wear makes it an easy choice.

Each of the above watches had drawbacks, but the Huawei (although one of the more expensive) had the fewest.

Upvote 0
Having bought Pebble Steel, Sony Smartwatch 3, Moto 360 and LG Urbane my current watch, the Huawei Watch, is the best of what's out there. With a choice of bands, "aways on" display and dedicated to Android Wear makes it an easy choice.

Each of the above watches had drawbacks, but the Huawei (although one of the more expensive) had the fewest.

Moto 360 looks the best for me in terms of design...I don't know

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones