• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Black Friday and Cyber Monday

ocnbrze

DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!
  • May 13, 2010
    Los Angeles
    ok so Black Friday is coming up next week. anybody going to be doing any shopping on that day? what about Cyber Monday?
    what do you plan to buy?

some places like Best Buy are already offering Black friday prices now. i just bought a sony XR 65" A80l

they also had deal on a sony sopundbar as well.

what are you guys getting? anything? nothing? lol

Will "Cyber Monday" deals be any different than the weeks long Black Friday deals out there? I haven't noticed things fluctuate much. I'm curious if we'll see some very different/specific opportunities for Cyber Monday but I feel like it will mostly be a "last chance to shop savings" kinda thing.

Would love to see some specific CM deals before I pull the trigger on BF deals! The stress lol

Upvote 0
    The bike rack I'm wanting to haul my two E-bikes didn't see any sale price today. Amazon had an offer of $200 off the rack if I applied for and was accepted to their Prime Visa card. Keep in mind that I do not do credit cards but the savings was too much to ignore. The rack is ordered, I used my $200 gift card, and I can destroy the card when I get it.

Upvote 0
    My wife use to loose her mind on black Friday and cyber Monday. I remember one black Friday she sent me and other family members to stand In line .
    One cyber Monday at midnight she had command post set up with multiple computers, laptops, tablets and phones. She even commander my phone and then consider having me run out to get a prepaid phone so it could free up her phone for shopping and she could use the prepaid for web suffering and talking.
    I said no :thumbsdowndroid:
    What was worse is for weeks afterwards it was a steady stream of packages. She would open one and be all ex:thinking:cited, open the next one be staring at it and then glaring at me :maddroid::mad: wanting to know why I order what whatever and I would be like I didn't order anything (how could I you had control of all devices and then she would be like oh yeah it was some kind of flash special limited time sale:D:cashdroid:
    Then I would be like what's it for??
    The wife would look at me and go I have no idea :):thinking:
    Me:maddroid:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones