• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

snapdragon 636 vs helio p60 gaming performance question

Big Boar

Apr 23, 2016
hello people. i deciding whether to buy xiaomi redmi note 5 or oppo f7. im looking at great performance on gaming and according to reviews it seems the SD 636 GPU is better on gaming but the helio p60 has faster loading speed is this correct? helio p60 speed rivals SD 660 but GPU fall behind adreno 509 of SD 636? i find it really odd to have very fast speed but not so good GPU. finally how's the Helio p60 on highest setting on very graphical gaming? many reviews says i need to tone down the graphics setting a bit that's a bummer. i really want to choose f7 but the GPU performance is makes me not to. thank you you for answering. btw the upcoming black desert mobile is the next highest graphic gaming in mobile and i hope helio p60 can play it in highest settings.

If it's gaming performance you're after, have you considered the OnePlus 6? It's extremely similar to Oppo F7, has a display notch etc, but it actually has the faster Snapdragon 835 processor, as opposed to a whatever cheapo Mediatek.

FWIW Oppo F7 is really just the international(non-Chinese) variant of the Oppo R15 and Vivo X21.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones