• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

So I guess i didn't plug my charger in properly this morning...

ispamforfood

Jul 2, 2010
So my phone was off the charger for 17 hours or so... And wasn't even in the red, battery wise!! Wow! I know that probably pales in comparison to some of your uptimes, and certainly to some OTHER phones uptimes, but coming from a bionic, that's incredible! I even played Asphalt 7 for a while last night, and that didn't even kill my battery like it did on my bionic. I'm impressed. :)

i just moved over from the bionic too. i'm getting better battery life out of this "little" battery than i did on the bionic extended battery. so far i'm averaging about 30 hours per charge.

I just upgraded from the Bionic too. And I also had the extended battery. I loved my Bionic but this phone runs circles around it... I'm referring to the screen size, resolution, processor, RAM, and the list goes on... Battery life is pretty amazing too, especially since its a 2020 mah. I get like 24 hours+...

Upvote 0
I can see around 3 days on a charge, and thats still with 30% or so left. I dont use it much during the day cause of work, but Im on it for a good bit of time when I get home and before bed. If I use it more when Im off work, it will of course cut down that time alot more. But for being a battery that many considered too small, it blows my mind how good the battery life is. My old Rezound with extended battery would need to be charged pretty much nightly even if when I barely used it. They really did their homework with this phone.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones