• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

So long Apple! Hellooooo Android!

Hi all,

theadderblack here! A bit of a late intro but better late than on an iphone! LOL I actually just decided recently to make the jump to an Android phone - Samsung Captivate - and LOVE IT!! I've since rooted and I'm thoroughly enjoying the freedom of not abiding by the will of Mr. Jobs et al.

I can't say I didnt love my iPhone. I did. It's just that this phone is so much more and has so much more personality (is that weird???:thinking:) than the iphone. Everyone around me is in love with my phone too. My best friend texted me last night that he and his gf were comparing the iphone 4 to the Captivate.

Hmmm...threatened or thinking of jumping ship? LOL!

Anyway, thanks to all who've helped me so far and thank you to all of you that I'll meet in the near future!

Adder

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones