• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

So long, guys, I love you all.

w20031424

Jul 31, 2011
So one of my friends mentioned the crazy price of Bitcoin recently and I recalled that I happened to have cached a decent amount of these coins on several CDs about three years ago and retrieved them this afternoon.

And immediately I feel I got enough of the shitty 3G/4G signal of VM for the past time. So I just ordered the Nexus 4 8GB version and plan to switch to the 30$ plan of T-mobile next week.

I love you guys. Thank you all for your generous help. I'll express some gratitude to the authors of these ROMs I have used before.

The Superman avatar guy's help is especially appreciated. Sorry dude, I can't find your donation link, I'm sure such a nice man like you would allow me to donate to church in your name.;)

BTW: People living in Salt Lake City can PM me, I can give you my three HTC EVO 3D/ V 4G extended batteries for free.

Reactions: amarine1
BTW: People living in Salt Lake City can PM me, I can give you my three HTC EVO 3D/ V 4G extended batteries for free.

Can you do me a favor? If you still have the 3 Evo's, could you send them to me so I can help out a couple of friends (I'd like to pay it forward regarding their helping me). I am outside of Chicago. I'll gladly reimburse you the cost of the packaging/shipping and your time.

Please let me know either way.

Upvote 0
Can you do me a favor? If you still have the 3 Evo's, could you send them to me so I can help out a couple of friends (I'd like to pay it forward regarding their helping me). I am outside of Chicago. I'll gladly reimburse you the cost of the packaging/shipping and your time.

Please let me know either way.

Pretty sure he is talking about extended batteries, not EVO V's. If so, everyone, including me, would be trying to get them... :D

If I misunderstood your request, sorry... :eek:

Upvote 0
I would be ready to try something else if the right thing came along. But the T-Mobile plan is not right for me, and I don't want a phone with no SD slot; SD cards make life and data so much more manageable.

Good luck, though. The people on this forum are truly great. You're my favorite 'phone community' so far. I really hope that whatever phone or service I have next, people here adopt too.

And thanks for sending me on a Google trail of trying to figure out Bitcoins!

Upvote 0
i was having trouble with my data on my evo v 4g,, had no data for 2 weeks.......i actually went to walmart and bought a tmobile samsung galaxy, and the 30 dollar plan..after i bought the phone, went home, and let vm try one last time to fix my data on my vm evo v 4g, was really frustrated not having data for 2 weeks...bingo, she fixed it,,,had to restart my monthly plan......all the phone stuff they did,,and it was the problem with my plan....i took the tmobile back...i sort of wanted to go with tmobile,,but i felt the samung galaxy elite i believe it was from walmart is not as good phone....i sort of will accept the slower speeds for a better phone...hopefully vm will get the speeds up here soon..

Upvote 0
i was having trouble with my data on my evo v 4g,, had no data for 2 weeks.......i actually went to walmart and bought a tmobile samsung galaxy, and the 30 dollar plan..after i bought the phone, went home, and let vm try one last time to fix my data on my vm evo v 4g, was really frustrated not having data for 2 weeks...bingo, she fixed it,,,had to restart my monthly plan......all the phone stuff they did,,and it was the problem with my plan....i took the tmobile back...i sort of wanted to go with tmobile,,but i felt the samung galaxy elite i believe it was from walmart is not as good phone....i sort of will accept the slower speeds for a better phone...hopefully vm will get the speeds up here soon..

I had the same issue, so frustrating. All that work "techs" had me do and it as simple as registering my month over again. Still happy for most part with them.

Upvote 0
How are you guys only paying $30? If i signed up with them I would have to pay $50 - $70

I went and bought a Nexus 4 at a local retailer and had them activate my sim and told them i wanted the $30 plan and that's it. You could probably call them up and tell them you want the $30 prepaid plan. If i recall correctly I don't think T-mobile really advertises the plan that well i never seen any flyers announcing it at my local T-mobile retailer. They probably want people to go with the more expensive plans so they keep the cheap plans on the down low lol....

Upvote 0
I went and bought a Nexus 4 at a local retailer and had them activate my sim and told them i wanted the $30 plan and that's it. You could probably call them up and tell them you want the $30 prepaid plan. If i recall correctly I don't think T-mobile really advertises the plan that well i never seen any flyers announcing it at my local T-mobile retailer. They probably want people to go with the more expensive plans so they keep the cheap plans on the down low lol....

Well, of course! :rolleyes:

It's on the first page of their prepaid plans, actually two $30 plans, one for smartphones with 5Gb full speed data, 100 minutes, the second for feature phones with 500 Mb data and 1500 minutes. :D
OB

If anyone is switching to T-Mobile, and want the famous 30 dollar 100 minutes 5gb unlimited data plan just call them and ask for the "Walmart 30 dollar 100 minutes unlimited plan." Just be specific because some of the reps are not the brightest crayons in the box. :rolleyes::cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones