• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

So still new according to the forums

Rennfield

May 20, 2011
PA
So reading through some of my acheivements I see that one I could receive is for posting in the Introductions... wait, I could've sworn I did that already. No matter, I'm a talker so I'll do it again.

I lurk around many forums as Rennfield, mostly. In games I tend to switch between Rennfield and Estharius. I'm a hobbyist of sorts, I like to pick up things and try them out at least once. Everything ranging from metalworking and leather crafting to building circuits.

I first came to the forums in hopes of finding some sort of malware on my sisters phone that could have been put on there by our creepy stalker neighbor who was twice her age and said he was in love with her. I later on wanted to flash a custom rom onto said phone because I took it over.

My most recent foray into the forums was to find a way to flash a custom rom onto my new LG G2 D801 which almost seemed neigh on impossible. Until I did quite a bit of digging. Wanna know how I did it? Head on over to the G2 Forums and find out. This is just an introduction not a how to you know.

--Rennfield

Reactions: codesplice

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones