• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help [SOLVED]Link2sd not working, Write protect help.

Okay. I found the image file, flashed it. I started link2sd, and now after selecting ex2 for my secondary storage, there are no following errors when I reopen link2sd. I am getting somewhere! It still says insufficient storage when I try to download an app.

Before it would work, but with the android.media errors. Now no errors but will not install to sd card. I am guessing it is the settings in link2sd, which are all checked. I will tinker with it. Thanks for the help. :)

Upvote 0
Okay I used solid explorer and that folder does not exist on the sd/data folder.

I used minitool partition wizard to partition it the first time. Worked easy with it. But since there is already a partition, not sure what to do as far as format or delete first, then redo. Also I hope I can get this sd card out of my phone now lol. Might have to try tweesers.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones