• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

something abt ZR battery life

gaccha

Lurker
Nov 1, 2013
My sister has a Sony Xperia ZR for months but the battery life become awful recently. If she plugged it in over night then unpluged it at 7 am, t was about only 10% by miday and was getting a warn to recharge it. This has been really awful. My sister doesn't use many data on it since she owns double phone, so there are only several apps on the phone. The email wasn't set to push and only refresh it when she wants to check them, as well as with facebook/twitter etc. These are the only apps on the phone. She swapped a new addictional battery from mpj I bougt for her, everything was OK on battery life! Wondering whether is the stock one going wrong?

p.s. She also insert a Sony 8 GB SD card cuz she need ton of music...will this cause the horrible drainage?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones