• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Something I noticed concerning Facebook contact pics

hdevine

Nov 28, 2009
I've been on xtrROM4.0.4 for almost a week now and its been running great. Better than stock IMO, but the battery still sucks (down to 20% after about 5-6 hours, but that's another topic). My issue/concern is with Facebook contact pics.

I've noticed that every so often, out of the blue it seems, I'll lose someone's FB contact pic. I'll have the blank silhouette image in its place. But I have other people's pics, so its only certain people. I'm running the base ROM, not the Sense ROM. I do see under "Accounts & Sync" that I have "Facebook for HTC Sense". Is that not correct? Could that be causing an issue? Is there something on my Facebook account that I have to disable?

I can go into "Accounts and Sync" and manually sync, but that doesn't update the contact pics.

Thanks for any advice!
Harry

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones