• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Something is bothering me

Stannis the Mannis

Rapscallion
Feb 16, 2013
Australia
Today I noticed this while I had my phone in orientation mode when using the stock LG gallery app. I see these lines but only in the stock LG gallery app and the LG dialler, they seem to line up with the shape of the gallery folders and dial numbers respectively. Can anyone else see this? I don't believe my screen is defective or anything...

uploadfromtaptalk1399302305666.jpg

Today I noticed this while I had my phone in orientation mode when using the stock LG gallery app. I see these lines but only in the stock LG gallery app and the LG dialler, they seem to line up with the shape of the gallery folders and dial numbers respectively. Can anyone else see this? I don't believe my screen is defective or anything...

View attachment 70566

I just checked, mine does the same thing. I don't think it's a screen issue, i just think that's how they made the app. And your right, they do line up with the white spaces between the pictures.

Reactions: Stannis the Mannis
Upvote 0
As of now, no.
zebuma5y.jpg

Ah ok I got it two days ago, apart from the new knock code I also noticed that the back LED doesn't turn on when you unlock the phone with knock on now, which imo makes sense and when you do turn it on by pressing the power button the back LED also fades faster. And the front LED does a nice fade when you unlock it with knock code, plus the Play Music app supports full screen album covers in the lock screen plus the kitkat hissing audio big (I don't think everyone experienced this or some couldn't notice it) is now gone. So all in all, it's a nice update.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones