• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Sony Internet TV First Impressions

phandroid

Admin News Bot
Apr 12, 2008
Ladies and gentlemen, this is history in the making. Someone finally got internet TV right. OK, so technically Google TV got internet TV right, and the experience mirrors the Logitech Revue almost identically (more on that later), but when you package it in some beautiful Sony hardware it’s enough to make a grown man turn [...]

More...

I "was" so excited by these UNTIL I found out they have a low, low 60hrz refresh and use Edge Lit LED versus array LED's. They could have at least done 120hrz for less motion blur.

damn! cause the price is affordable and they are good looking. even Sony admits this is NOT a tv for true audiophiles.

Dont let anyone hear u say that.....cuz according to most ppl LED is hands down the best screen technology out...most folks dont know there are different types of LED TV's

I still havent made up my mind on which type of LED to get....

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones