• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Sony MH100 BT headset, only missing FM radio support

Screech

Jun 8, 2011
Eastern NC
My old Aino came with the MH100 BT headset. Right now the sound is great and the media, volume and answer/end call buttons all work fine on the SGS2.

Also, in the headset is a FM radio. Only problem is that the headset offers no control over the radio, you must use the phone to control the radio on the headset. Does anyone know of a radio app that supports this headset?

While AFAIK the MH100 was only bundled with the Aino I think Sony released an updated version of the headset called MW600 as a stand alone for other handsets. I think it has improved pairing with multiple devices, a way to control the radio on the headset, "LCD like" screen instead of 4-5 LEDs for status and a new charger interface as the only updates.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones