1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Sound Quality was bad...now all of a sudden it is great!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Smudgie, May 29, 2010.

1. Smudgie

Smudgie Well-Known Member

I got the phone about a month ago. For about the first week the SQ was pretty bad. Now the sound quality is great. It appears as though this like changed over night. I am using the phone in the same area and did not make any changes. Maybe I just had to get used to the sound quality on the Incredible however I think that it just improved. I used to get lots of cracking and it sounded like I was talking under water (hard to explain I guess). Anyone else have this happen to them? I am not complaining but am pretty pleased now and have been for the past 2-3 weeks.

2. Az Scooter

Az Scooter Member

There was a reprogram from verizon sent out. My phone automatically rebooted, and I just happened to catch it. I think they must have rolled it out by area.

3. what area are you in?

4. ramcharger1979

ramcharger1979 Android Enthusiast

Well I for one have never had any SQ issues.

5. goodbyeiphone

goodbyeiphone Lurker

Funny you say that. Last night I had a long conversation that sounded "normal". I too had lots of poor sounding calls. They sounded fine on speakerphone or bluetooth, though. Odd.

6. Liquoredolce

Liquoredolce Android Enthusiast

I'm in the same boat. Mine was horrilbe, and now (at work, in the same place where I made a call a few weeks ago that I specificially remember saying "what" constantly) it seems crystal clear. I don't know if/what changed, but I'm more than happy now.

HTC Droid Incredible Forum

The HTC Droid Incredible release date was April 2010. Features and Specs include a 3.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1300mAh battery.

April 2010
Release Date
Reviews