• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

andrdrulz

Jul 16, 2010
ga
i wanted to know if anyone else notices a buzz or crackle type noise with higher pitched sounds or voices while talking with the phone to your ear? my nexus has the same issue and i didnt want to have it replaced for just that with the possibility of getting an updated phone without free wireless tether. now i have the epic touch and its speaker is the same way with it up to my ear. havent had time yet to check any in the store and no information found when searching the forums.

went into sprint store tonight right before close and compared phone speaker with two other epics and the employee easily agreed with the speaker sounding blown. no other questions asked and i was given a brand new phone including extra battery and charger... sprint can be so nice sometimes. new phone earpiece speaker sounds great.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones