• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

SPO2 App

aklim

Dec 5, 2012
I was using the Samsung Health but in the last iteration, that app doesn't seem to be able to measure it anymore or it isn't there. Samsung, as usual, wasn't much help after the sale so, anyone? I have a S20 Plus, if that matters.

Is there an app I can use WITHOUT buying yet another device to hook up to it?

I checked left, right, up, down, center and sideways. That feature disappeared. Calls to Samsung weren't helpful since some say it is there and others say that the thing is gone for a while to be replaced.

Samsung help pages is worse than no help. With no help, you are left to stumble around. With their "HELP", you are misguided. Page gives general instructions without specifics.

With all the going ons with Samsung, I am really wondering if another Samsung is in the cards. Their phone is good but their support really is even worse than none.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones